- Anita Walsmit Sachs, Hortus atelier, Leiden
- Mariëlle Baldwin, West Dean college, England
- Elaine Searle, Il Collaccio, Italy
- Helen Allen, masterclass, Hortus atelier, Leiden
- Anne-Marie Evans, de Zwarte Tulp, Lisse
Elaine Searle, Il Collaccio , Italy
Anne-Marie Evans, Elba, Italy
- Full Member of the Dutch Society of Botanical Artists
My interest in wild flowers started when I received my first Dutch Flora for my birthday as a youngster. From that moment I started naming the plants I found, and when I became older I also started drawing them.
Nowadays I observe the plants in my surroundings. Looking becomes seeing. It remains fascinating to confide once findings onto paper.