Wijk bij Duurstede
- Several drawing and painting courses
- Botanical Drawing, taught by Wil Wessel,
2010, 2011, 2012
- Hortusatelier, Anita Walsmit Sachs,
2011, 2012, 2013
- Botanical drawing, Ann Swan, 2013
- Workshop Colored Pencil, Sue Vize 2015
- Course Anne Marie Evans 2016
Watercolour, pencil, pen & ink
I prefer working with coloured pencil or a combination of graphite and coloured pencil.
Nature, especially plants, have always had my interest. For years I have been a member of IVN in Grave, joining the group focussing on the plant identification. Alongside I have been painting and drawing landscapes, flowercompositions and toys.
With pleasure I have been teaching at primary school, but after retirement started again with my old hobby but focussing on botanical drawing. I find it very interesting to work in such detail depicting the specific characteristics of the plant, dicovering natures beauty.