8302 ME Emmeloord
- Garden- and Landscape design,
Hogeschool Larenstein, Velp
- Biologie, Utrecht University
- Royal Botanical Gardens Edinburgh –
Botanic Art Society, several botanical painting
courses taught by Alicia Salazar
- Hortus Atelier, Botanical painting, Leiden
o.l.v. Anne-Marie Evans
- Hortus Atelier, Masterclass, Den Haag
o.l.v. Anita Walsmit Sachs
Watercolour, pencil, pen and ink
“That’s beautiful, I wish I could do that”, those were my thoughts whilst visiting an exhibition of botanical watercolours at the Royal Botanical Gardens Edinburgh.
Several courses later I was hooked to drawing and painting flowers and plants in a very detailled manner, and I kept on painting and learing ever since.
Nature is a great source of inspiration.
My wishlist with plants I would like to paint has only grown over the years.